All-On-4® Treatment Concept
Convenience, Comfort, and Confidence—A Life-Changing Alternative to Dentures or FAILING Teeth
Dental Implant Supported Dentures in Plantation FL & Hollywood FL
Dentures are historically a fine teeth replacement method, but the downsides are many. Tired of dealing with slippage and speaking problems? Self-conscious but doing your best to roll with the inconveniences caused by your unstable dentures or Failing Teeth?
Let’s put an end to your denture mishaps or failing teeth once and for all.
What is the All-on-4® treatment concept?
All-on-4® treatment concept is a life-changing, same-day procedure for patients missing all or most of their teeth. This innovative treatment involves attaching a full-arch prosthesis to the jaw with only four dental implants in one surgery.
We are experts at this procedure and have done hundreds of cases. We are often able to achieve successful results in patients that have been told they are not a good candidate for implants.
These cases typically culminate in happy tears and hugs because of how life-changing it truly is.
Trusted, efficient, and economical, All-on-4® treatment concept has been performed on thousands of patients for over 20 years.
Missing Teeth? Consider Dental Implants!
Call us with any questions or to make an appointment.
What are the All-on-4® treatment concept benefits?
- Convenience: No dietary restrictions
- Comfort: Customized fit
- Shorter treatment time: Only one day
- Full arch restoration
- Immediate function with a fixed provisional bridge
- …and more
Is All-on-4® treatment concept a good option for me?
You may be wondering if you are a good candidate for All-on-4® implants. There are several factors to keep in mind as you consider restoring your smile with the All-On-4® treatment concept.
Even if you have been told that you are not a candidate for implants, we’d be happy to evaluate you and explain all your options. We are able to help many people that have been told they have no options.
- Missing Teeth: Since All-On-4® treatment concept involves a full-arch prosthesis, we must remove any remaining teeth, so ideal candidates have already lost most of their teeth. But, if you do have teeth that are still intact, we can remove them during the implant surgery. Our doctors would be happy to explain the process during your visit.
- Oral Health: As is the case with any surgery, the better your overall health, the quicker the recovery and the lower the likelihood of infection. When considering your oral health in particular, it is important that your jaw has enough bone density and volume because the titanium posts of All-on-4® implants act as roots for your new teeth and need an adequate amount of support.
- Bone Loss: Even if you have experienced bone loss, we can place implants in a part of your jaw that still has sufficient bone structure. This is typically done without the need for costly grafting and eliminates the need for multiple procedures over a long amount of time. Our doctors can evaluate your mouth and determine the health of your jaw and if All-On-4® would be best for you.
- Cost: All-On-4® implants are the most cost-effective way to replace an entire fixed upper or lower set of teeth—an excellent choice for those on a budget. And when it comes to financing at Plantation Oral Surgery, we treat our patients like VIPs. We do everything within our power to get you the smile you deserve.
- Anxiety: All-on-4® treatment concept is a one-day procedure that requires less surgery than replacing many individual teeth. If you’re a patient who is anxious about dental procedures, this is often your best option as you are asleep during the entire surgery.
What is involved in the All-on-4® treatment concept process?
Thanks to decades of research and advancement in the latest technology, All-on-4® teeth replacement is a one-day procedure, so the process is quite quick.
We understand that getting implants for the first time may sound like a scary ordeal, and much of the fear may be due to uncertainty. So, we are happy to provide the following steps that outline the process.
- Your comfort is our top priority, so this procedure is performed while you are safely asleep with an IV Sedation.
- Once you’re sedated, one of our surgeons will prepare your mouth for the implants by removing any remaining teeth as well as any diseased or infected tissue.
- The implantation process involves inserting titanium posts into your jawbone, usually, at least two toward the front of your mouth and two toward the back, aligned so that each evenly anchors the prosthetic denture.
- After implant placement, your surgeon will thoroughly clean and suture the site.
- A laboratory expert will then work with the surgeon to get a perfect impression of your implants so that he can make the customized teeth that will be ideal both functionally and cosmetically.
- Finally, we will take you to a recovery room where you can relax as the anesthesia wears off.
We will meet with you periodically over the following three months to ensure your temporary All-on-4® prosthetic fits perfectly and comfortably. We will check to make sure everything is perfectly healed before the permanent final is placed.
How is All-on-4® treatment concept different from dentures?
Glue, on the plastic portion of the denture that covers the palate, is what holds the denture in place. This affects speech, limits taste, and is bulky and uncomfortable. Additionally, while dentures must be removed for daily cleaning and replaced or regularly reshaped, All-on-4® treatment concept is a more durable, permanent solution that ensures patients can eat, smile, and laugh naturally and without constraint or fear of slippage.
LET US HELP YOU GET BACK TO YOUR BEST SELF!!!!
For more information on the All-on-4® treatment concept, call us today! Plantation Oral Surgery Phone Number 954-792-5544